Adjunct Research Assistant Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Doctoral Degree, Structural Engineering, University of Southern California
- Master's Degree, Structural Engineering, Iowa State University
- Master's Degree, Materials Engineering, Iowa State University
- Bachelor's Degree, Civil Engineering, Iowa State University
Throughout Dr. Wahbeh’s career, he has managed and contributed to the completion of many mega infrastructure projects, both nationally and internationally, by putting quality first and maintaining the highest regard for technical details.
Dr. Wahbeh continues his commitment to the engineering community by being an active member of several industry associations. These include the American Society of Civil Engineers on both the Structural Bridge Monitoring and Steel Orthotropic Bridge Girder committees and the International Association for Bridge Management and Safety. Additionally, Dr. Wahbeh serves as a Research Professor at the University of Southern California and is an advisory bridge research member at several prominent universities.
-Instrumentation and Signal Processing
-Structural Health Monitoring
- Sonny Astani Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Biegler Hall of Engineering
- 920 Downey Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089