Global Leadership Forum for Construction Engineering and Management Programs 2017
Leaders from CEM programs all around the world came together this year at University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
Many thanks to our keynote speakers and to the forum members for making this one really special!
Dates: May 27-28, 2017
Location: University of Southern California, University Park Campus
Leadership Panel – Presentations
Phil Stassi – Executive Advisor to the CEO and Chairman, JacobsEngineering Group Inc.
Dr. Jim Rowings – Chief Learning Officer and Vice President, Kiewit Corporation
Dr. Pena-Mora – Commissioner, NYC Department of Design and Construction
Dr. AbouRizk – Distinguished University Professor, Hole School of Construction Engineering, University of Alberta
- Register for the event using the ESVP code glfcem17 included in your invitation e-mail to access this event’s ESVP page.
- Pricing: $450 per forum member and $140 per person for additional dinner guests to our closing event in Santa Monica on May 28th.
- Reservation at USC Radisson will be made through individual call in or online. The name of the event is under “Global Leadership Forum”.
- Please make your reservations with the access code VITGBL, either online at Radisson at USC’s website or through Radisson’s central reservation by calling 800-333-3333. For online reservation, please select your dates and use “More Search Options” tab to be able to use the access code.
- Please be advised that the reserved price will be valid for a limited number of rooms and that the promotional code is valid only for checking in during the forum dates. If you need to stay a day or two earlier or after these dates, please make reservations through the hotel directly at 213-748-4141. Last day to make reservations under the forum’s discounted rate is May 5th, 2017.
If you would like to stay at a different hotel than USC Radisson or if we are already booked out at the time of your reservation, the following alternatives may be useful:
- Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/los-angeles-california-plaza
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel: https://www.millenniumhotels.com/en/los-angeles/millennium-biltmore-hotel-los-angeles/
- JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/laxjw-jw-marriott-los-angeles-la-live/
- Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/laxld-courtyard-los-angeles-la-live/
Event Map, Directions to USC and LA Tourism
- Dr. Lucio Soibelman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eyuphan Koc: email@example.com – Phone: +1 323-332-7375
- Kaela Berry: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: +1 213-740-0040
Published on April 11th, 2017
Last updated on June 6th, 2017