Part-Time Lecturer of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1986, Doctoral Degree, University of California - Los Angeles
- 1983, Bachelor's Degree, Loyola Marymount University
Patrick Harder teaches courses in transportation planning law and financing of public works. In addition to his role at USC, he serves as the chair of Nossaman's Infrastructure Group, and is widely known for leadership in the field of public-private partnerships (P3s) and other innovative methods for the delivery of public works projects across the globe. Professor Harder serves on various boards and foundations including serving as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, member of the Board of Directors of the California Transportation Foundation, and member of the Advisory Board of the Cornell University Program in Infrastructure Policy.
Among the honors he has received are:
• California Lawyer of the Year (CLAY), California Lawyer, 2019
• Named one of the Most Influential Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal, 2019
• Listed in Band 1 of the Chambers Directory of Attorneys for Public-Private Partnerships, Nationwide and Global
• Named a California Trailblazer by the Recorder, 2019
• Listed in The Legal 500, United States: Project Finance, Advice to Sponsors, 2019-2020
• AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
• Recognized in the "Top 100" lawyers, Daily Journal, 2018
• Winner, Leaders in Law: Real Estate, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2018
• Project Finance MVP, Law360, 2014 and 2016
- Sonny Astani Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Patrick Harder has not listed an office location.