Joint Appointments, Research and Adjunct Faculty
- David Gerber, Assistant Professor of Architecture and Assistant Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering
WAH 204 — (213) 740-2723 — email@example.com
- Behrokh Khoshnevis, Professor, Epstein Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
GER 202C — (213) 740-4889 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- James E. Moore, II, Professor; Ph.D., Stanford University, 1986
Seismic risks associated with transportation networks, transportation systems analysis, discrete facility location, local area traffic control, and optimal control of congestible transportation networks.
GER 201 — (213) 740-0595 — email@example.com
- Firdaus E. Udwadia, Professor; Ph.D., California Institute of Technology, 1972. Professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Eng., Civil and Environmental Engineering, and Information and Operations Management. Research Interests are in dynamics and control, mechanics and mathematics, collaborative engineering, engineering management, structural dynamics, system identification.
OHE 430K — (213) 740-0495 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jose Borrero, Adjunct Research Assistant Professor; Ph.D., University of Southern California, 2001 Tsunami hazards, field surveys and submarine landslides
BHE B12 — (213) 740-5129 — email@example.com
- John P. Caffrey, Adjunct Research Assistant Professor; Ph.D., University of Southern California, 1987
Structural control, mechanical design and manufacturing, and experimental mechanics.
KAP 268 — (213) 740-0603— firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria I. Todorovska, Adjunct Research Professor; Ph.D., University of Southern California, 1988
Earthquake engineering, engineering seismology, structural identification and health monitoring, soil-structure interaction, probabilistic seismic hazard analysis, strong ground motion.
KAP 220 — (213) 740-0616 — email@example.com
- Ahmed Mazen Wahbeh, Adjunct Research Assistant Professor, Ph.D., University of Southern California, 2003 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yan Xiao, Adjunct Research Professor; Ph.D., Kyushu University (Fukuoka, Japan), 1989
Reinforced and pre-stressed concrete, steel structures, composite or hybrid structures, earthquake-resistant design and properties of structural materials.
KAP 224B — (213) 740-6130 — email@example.com
- Dongxiao "Don" Zhang, Adjunct Research Professor (2011 - present); Professor
(2007-2011); Ph.D., University of Arizona, 1993 Stochastic uncertainty quantification for hydrology and petroleum reservoir simulations; multiscale modeling and simulation of flow in porous media; geological sequestration of carbon dioxide.
KAP 228 — (213) 740-0567 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanh Dam Le-Griffin, Adjunct Associate Professor; Ph.D., Gifu University, Japan, 1995
Transportation engineering analysis, transportation modeling and application of GIS and TranCAD, cost-benefit analysis, freight logistics, Asia-Pacific Issues, port system optimization, public and private financing for marine port development, port capacities and performance characteristics.
KAP 200A — (213) 821-2905 — email@example.com
- Navid Nastar, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Ph.D., University of Southern California, 2008
Structural and earthquake engineering, forensic engineering and failure investigations,seismic behavior and design of structures
KAP 230A— (213) 740-6140 firstname.lastname@example.org